Pro-Arté Composite strings feature an exclusive multifilament stranded core material which delivers a powerful, but warm tone which lasts 2-3 times longer than traditional classical strings. In addition to three traditional nylon treble strings, each set contains an optional monofilament Composite 3rd/G string, which provides greater projection and optimal balance between basses and trebles. All Pro-Arté treble strings are sorted by a sophisticated computer-controlled laser machine which performs diameter/tension measurements and quality checks, ensuring true sounding, precise trebles in every set.
- Deliver a flexible feel while still maintaining a quick attack response that is essential for flamenco players
- Laser sorted black nylon treble strings for consistent, precise intonation
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Trebles .0285, .0327, .0416 Basses .029, .34, .044
|Equivalent Name||D'Addario EJ25B Pro-Arte Composites Flamenco Guitar Strings - Black|