D'Addario XL Nickel Wound Electric Bass strings are world-renowned as "The Player's Choice" amongst bass players of all genres and styles. All XL strings are precision wound on our exclusive digitally-controlled machines, ensuring each string has excellent intonation, clear fundamentals, and unparalleled consistency. Each string is wound with a nickelplated steel wrap wire known for distinctive bright tone with excellent magnetic output delivering a universally appealing and versatile tone for all playing styles.
- D'Addario's top-selling heavy gauge bass set
- Round wound with nickelplated steel for a distinctive bright tone with clear fundamentals and booming, tight low end
- These strings are designed for long scale basses (34”+) and have a taper at 36 – 7/8”
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .050, .070, .085, .105
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
|Equivalent Name||D'Addario EXL160 Gauge Nickel Wound Electric Bass Strings|