D'Addario EXPs are the most natural-sounding, longest-lasting coated strings available. EXP Coated Technology starts with the highest quality wrap wire materials, precision drawn and micro coated on our advanced proprietary machinery. Strings are then wound normally, delivering tone and feel identical to D'Addario's world renowned XL line of bass strings, with a minimum of 4 times more life. You won't believe they are coated!
- Coated version of D'Addario's popular XL220 super light electric bass set
- EXP Coated nickelplated steel for distinctive bright tone and 4 times more life
- These strings are designed for long scale basses (34”+) and have a taper at 36 – 7/8”
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- String Gauges: Wound .040, .060, .075, .095
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
|Equivalent Name||D'Addario EXP220 Nickel Wound Bass Guitar Strings - Super Light 40-95|