- Evans EC Reverse Dot heads are made with a frost coated 7mil top ply and a 10mil bottom ply, plus a 3mil reverse dot in the center for extra durability, focus, and attack.
- EC Reverse Dot snare batters feature Sound Shaping Technology (SST), which removes muddy, mid-range overtones and leaves a clean, crisp tone.
- This snare head is frost coated with a unique translucent coating to deliver additional warmth, focus, and depth.
- All Evans drumheads feature Level 360 Technology to provide ease of tuning, extended pitch range, and optimum quality of sound.
- IDEAL FOR: ROCK, METAL, POP
- Treatment: Frosted
- Ply: 2
- Thickness: 17mil (7mil / 10mil)
- Technology: SST
|Equivalent Name||Evans B14ECS Edge Control 14 Inch Snare Drum Head|