The UV1 series is designed for the widest range of sonic possibilities while remaining the most durable single-ply drumhead available. The patented UV-cured coating provides unmatched durability and consistency of texture, while the unique 10mil film delivers exceptional strength and versatility for a full range of musical applications.
UV1 drumheads are the number one solution for drummers who are tired of flaked, chipped, and worn out coatings. They also feature increased surface texture making them extremely responsive for brush playing. Combined with Level 360 Technology™, the UV1 series is the most versatile and durable 10mil drumhead drummers have ever laid their hands on.
- Patented UV-cured coating provides unmatched durability and consistency
- Made from a single ply of unique 10mil film
- A single ply offers an open and expressive sound
- Extremely versatile for a wide variety of musical applications
- Level 360 Technology collar design ensures proper contact between drum head and drum shell
|Equivalent Name||Evans B16UV1 16 Inch Coated Snare / Tom Batter Drum Head|