A thoroughly modern sounding 1 x 12 combo, high gain, lots of smooth compression and packed full of features, the IRT30-112 is an extremely versatile, aggressive sounding combo delivering plenty of low-end growl and punch. Featuring a full 3-channel pre-amp with clean, rhythm and lead channels, plus a footswitchable pre-boost section. The IRT30-112 also features a variwatts control, which allows you to get the tone you are after at any wattage level without compromising your tone.
- 1 x 12” HH designed custom drivers
- Extension speaker socket: 1 x 16 Ohm
- Dynamics control3 channels + switchable boost
- Item dimensions: 473mm x 578mm x 288mm (HWD)
- Item weight: 21kg
- Pulling on each of the EQ control knobs will shift the response of each control as follows: Bass: Deep - This extends the low-end frequency response, resulting in a fuller, heavier sound for lower notes. Mid: Shift - This lowers the frequency range of the mid control to give a tighter sound. Treble: Shift - This broadens the Treble control frequency response, to give a rounder sound to higher notes, especially when used with thin sounding pickups.
- The Vari-Watts control the signal level within the power amplifier, allowing it to be driven harder at lower volume levels. For full output power, running the power tubes at maximum levels, turn this control fully clockwise. To reduce output volume, turn this control to the left
|Equivalent Name||Laney IRT30-112 Ironheart 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp|
|Number of Channels||3|
|Tube or Solid State||Tube|