Designed and engineered with pride in Great Britain, The LIONHEART L20T-212 is a 20 watt Parallel, Single-Ended, Class 'A' all-tube combo, giving a great range of clean, crisp, dynamic and open guitar tones. With less emphasis on preamp distortion, the L20T-212 lets you hear more of you the player and your guitar and feel the power tubes clipping to breakup, giving a much richer harmonic content and a larger dynamic range than many other amps. The L20T-212 is loaded with two different speakers a Celestion G12H 70th Anniversary and a Vintage 30, giving the L20T-212 a split personality - great for studio and wonderful for stage where you can mix and match the driver you want to be micâ€™d. Whatever your style, play through a LIONHEART and youâ€™ll be amazed at how it reacts to your touch.
- Bright Switch
- Item dimensions: 543mm x 685mm x 293mm (HWD)
- Item weight: 34kg
- The Celestion Vintage 30 is an industry standard speaker used to capture many of the classic guitar performances. The Vintage 30 features detailed and complex overtones, a warm low-end, a famously rich vocal mid-range and a beautifully detailed top-end. Used singly to reveal the complexities in hand- wired boutique amps, or in quartets for a wonderfully intricate vintage 3D crunch.
- The G12H guitar speaker is hugely popular with players looking to recreate the classic sounds of 60s and 70s rock. With a strong, aggressive low-end and powerful low-mids, the G12H penetrates any mix with an attacking upper mid-range and an ice-cool top- end
- Higher powers are obtainable by using multiple valves in parallel – in this case 4 x EL84’s are run in Single ended mode and then paralleled up to give 20 watts RMS of Parallel Single Ended tone
- From a guitarist point of view, in a class A amplifier each of the amplifiers power tubes are working at maximum output the whole time. This makes them run ‘HOT’ and generates a very natural level of smooth tube compression.
|Equivalent Name||Laney L-20T Lionheart 20W 2x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp|
|Number of Channels||2|
|Tube or Solid State||Tube|