The Line 6 Firehawk 1500 digital modeling combo amplifier delivers the same straightforward design and great sounds of the Firehawk FX, but puts it in a 1,500-watt combo amplifier that's perfect for live performance. HD and XT amp, effect, and cabinet modeling are on full display inside the Firehawk 1500. And the ability to control the amp via Line 6's Firehawk Remote app makes interacting with the amp effortless and enjoyable. The Firehawk 1500 combo amplifier puts Line 6's award-winning technology to work in a hi-fi guitar amp.
- Huge collection of modeled gear
- Total access with the Firehawk Remote app
- Full-frequency powered speaker system
- Type:Solid State
- Number of Channels:4 preset locations
- Total Power:1500W
- Speaker Size:2 x 5.5" stereo coaxial drivers, 1 x 12" sub, 1 x 1" high frequency compression driver
- Amp Modeling:200 amp/cab models
- Number of Models:128 built-in presets (expand downloading via Firehawk remote app)
- EQ:3-band EQ (onboard)
- Inputs:1 x 1/4" (instrument), 1 x Variax, 2 x XLR-1/4" combo (monitor in), 2 x (FX return)
- Outputs:2 x XLR (left, right), 2 x (FX send)
- Effects Loop:Stereo effects loop (stompbox/line switch)
- MIDI I/O:In, Out/Thru
- USB:USB Type B (24-bit stereo interface)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4"
- Footswitch I/O:1 x RJ-45 (FBV 3)
- Footswitch Included:No
- Computer Connectivity:Bluetooth , USB
Firehawk 1500 comes with the Firehawk Remote app for iOS and Android, making it easier than ever to craft the ideal tone. You can sculpt elaborate signal chains from your phone or tablet, fine-tuning your tone and connecting with a huge online community of guitarists. The Line 6 Cloud boasts an enormous tone library that covers virtually every musical genre. And in the cloud, you can create, save, and recall an unlimited number of presets and have instant access to your tones whenever you need them.
The Firehawk combo's 1,500-watt power amplifier pushes a 6-speaker, full-range system. This is plenty of power for using the Firehawk 1500 onstage. The design of this setup allows for detailed reproduction of your amplifier tones and allows for true stereo imaging of your effects. It also works wonderfully as a music player, and for acoustic guitarists, bass players, and for anyone who needs to represent a much wider frequency spectrum. Guitarists at Sweetwater recommend this amplifier to every player for all of its possibilities.
|Equivalent Name||Line 6 Firehawk 1500 Stereo Guitar Combo Amp|
|Number of Channels||4|
|Tube or Solid State||Solid State|