Steinberg UR InterfacesWith Steinberg’s line of USB 2.0 connectivity interfaces, you’ve got it all covered: the UR range comprises a 19” rack-mounted studio solution, a desktop production interface, an ultra-compact mobile unit and an advanced portable production studio — all engineered and crafted to meet the most exacting standards. Sharing the same heritage as the highly acclaimed MR816 interfaces, the URs house outstanding converters and D-PRE Class-A discrete mic preamps. Each interface is completely adapted to your needs while sharing the hallmarks of the UR range: great build quality, stunning sound and flexible, fully integrated capabilities. Ultra-stable drivers for Mac OS X and Windows mean that the entire UR range supports all major recording software applications.
- 24-bit/192 kHz USB 2.0 audio interface
- 1 Class-A D-PRE mic preamp supporting +48V phantom power
- 1 Mic input(XLR) and 1 Hi-Z instrument input (TS), 2 line outputs(RCA)
- Cross-platform compatibility with Windows, OS X and iPad (with Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit/Lightening to USB Camera Adapter)
- USB-powered for mobile recordings with Mac and, additional USB mini socket for power source connection when used with the iPad
|Equivalent Name||Steinberg UR12 USB Audio Interface|
|Number of Channels||2|