TAMA's HH55F Classic series hi-hat stand gives you traditional feel, snappy response, and performance-ready stability, all at a price that's too good to pass up. Old-school flat legs provide a stable base, even with heavy playing, and a smaller footprint overall. The HH55F is nice and light and folds up neatly for easy transportation. A 5-way tension adjustment is also mighty handy, allowing you to get the precise feel and response you demand.
- Stabilized base section gives you confidence during play
- Old-school flat legs provide stability and a reduced footprint
- Classic-style footboard responds well to splashing and pumping
- Individual spring tension and footboard angle adjustment let you customize your setup
- Folded size: upper section 19.7", base section 23.6"
- Weight: 5.1 lbs.
|Equivalent Name||Tama HH55F Classic Series Hardware Hi-Hat Stand|