The CLP-625 is an ideal first piano for beginners or experienced players. This entry-level Clavinova features Yamaha CFX and Bösendorfer Imperial samples and Graded Hammer 3X (GH3X) keyboard action with escapement feel. New to CLP-625 is a Binaural CFX sample that makes playing with headphones a truly immersive experience. Now with Key-Off samples as well as Damper and String Resonance samples, the entry-level CLP has never sounded better. Connect to your iOS device or your computer using the USB port to experience a wealth of entertainment and educational apps.
- Width: 1,430 mm (56-5/16")
- Height: 932 mm (36-11/16")
- Depth: 1,237 mm (48-11/16")
- Clavinova is an innovative lineup of digital pianos that have continued to evolve while seeking to provide the touch and tone of a concert grand piano—the ultimate symbol of piano excellence. This authentic grand piano experience is the product of the knowledge and expertise that Yamaha has accumulated over more than 125 years of crafting acoustic pianos. Utilizing state-of-the-art technology to achieve grand piano quality, Clavinova digital pianos offer an inviting playing experience that is perfect for players of all levels. They emulate the touch and tone of a grand piano to make the transition from digital to acoustic piano a seamless and enjoyable one.
- Featuring Yamaha Smooth Release technology, Clavinova offers the crisp tone heard when playing staccato as well as the lingering sound produced by releasing the keys more. This provides finely-nuanced response to the pianist’s playing.
- Sound in an acoustic piano attenuates over a long time. Pianists can change the volume of the sound—as well as its dynamics—to achieve both mellow and bright tones by simply changing the pressure they apply to the keys.The Clavinova features long, carefully-sampled recordings of notes on a piano, reproduces them in rich detail and utilizes unique Yamaha technologies to achieve smooth tonal transitions in response to the touch of the player.Additionally, the Clavinova has been repeatedly tested and adjusted by numerous pianists in order to attain a performance feel similar to that of a grand piano.
- The moment a pianist’s fingers are lifted from the keys of a grand piano, subtle changes occur in the instrument’s tone as the damper is lowered onto the strings to mute its sound. Key-Off samples features actual recordings of these changes, offering a faithful reproduction of the most subtle changes in the piano’s sound, allowing for a more realistic performance
- The touch of the Clavinova keyboard has been praised by pianists for a performance feel that makes you forget you’re playing a digital piano, offering authentic response to the force of your touch and a natural key return. Utilizing the same hammering system and spring-less mechanism as a grand piano, GH3X actions accurately reproduce the touch of an acoustic piano from the heavy feel in the lower register to the lighter touch in the upper octaves.
- The escapement mechanism in a grand piano moves the hammers away from the strings quickly after they strike them, in order to prevent any interference with string vibration. This mechanism produces a slight clicking sensation when the keys are pressed gently. Since Real Grand Expression offers players superb sound, touch and pedaling, we decided to create an escapement that delivers outstanding playability, repetition, and response without impeding performance. The Clavinova keyboards feature an escapement mechanism that reproduces this sensation near the bottom of the key dip. They have been designed in such a way that the click is discernible only on the lightest keystrokes, similar to the keyboard of a grand piano. These keyboards have been adjusted to provide additional friction that balances key repetition and response without impeding performance.
|Equivalent Name||Yamaha CLP-625 Clavinova Digital Piano Kit|
|Number Of Keys||88 Keys|