The CLP-645 is the mid-range Clavinova CLP, offering powerful sound and a superb Natural Wood (NWX) keyboard action. It features the sounds of the flagship Yamaha CFX concert grand and the Bösendorfer Imperial that sound pristine through its bi-amplified internal sound system. And the Clavinova Virtual Resonance Modeling emulates the more complex elements of playing these acoustic instruments. Bluetooth audio lets you stream music from your portable smart devices, wirelessly! Record your own performances and compositions using the built-in USB audio recorder to archive your musical achievements or share them with friends and family. Traditional on the outside but modern inside, this instrument is a great piano for musicians of all skill levels.
*chair is not included!
*chair is not included!
- In a grand piano, sound resonates throughout the body of the instrument, producing a rich reverberation that envelops the listener in sound. This phenomena is reproduced perfectly in the Clavinova through enhanced Virtual Resonance Modeling (VRM). The original VRM calculates the various states of the strings for each of the 88 notes on the keyboard, from one instant to the next, and timing and depth of damper pedals pressed. The enhanced VRM now also calculates aliquot resonance in the upper octaves, and the full resonance of the soundboard, rim, and frame. This technology allows for vivid, bright, richly-varied expression that reflects the limitless number of factors inherent in piano performance.
- Featuring Yamaha Smooth Release technology, Clavinova offers the crisp tone heard when playing staccato as well as the lingering sound produced by releasing the keys more. This provides finely-nuanced response to the pianist’s playing.
- Sound in an acoustic piano attenuates over a long time. Pianists can change the volume of the sound—as well as its dynamics—to achieve both mellow and bright tones by simply changing the pressure they apply to the keys.The Clavinova features long, carefully-sampled recordings of notes on a piano, reproduces them in rich detail and utilizes unique Yamaha technologies to achieve smooth tonal transitions in response to the touch of the player.Additionally, the Clavinova has been repeatedly tested and adjusted by numerous pianists in order to attain a performance feel similar to that of a grand piano.
- The moment a pianist’s fingers are lifted from the keys of a grand piano, subtle changes occur in the instrument’s tone as the damper is lowered onto the strings to mute its sound. Key-Off samples features actual recordings of these changes, offering a faithful reproduction of the most subtle changes in the piano’s sound, allowing for a more realistic performance.
- The Yamaha Natural Wood X keyboard features the same action and three-sensor configuration as Graded Hammer 3X keyboards, which accurately senses and interprets the behavior of the keyboard for a response that feels very similar to that of a grand piano. This allows you to vividly perform smooth, flowing passages or light trills, techniques used in many pieces such as Für Elise.
- Our fingers are more sensitive than we think, and for pianists, the texture of the piano keys is extremely important. The NWX keyboard features white keys made from the highest quality synthetic ivory, developed independently by Yamaha. The black keys are finished in synthetic ebony. Synthetic ivory keytops reproduce the tactile surface of the real ivory keyboards once used in older acoustic pianos. It features highly absorbent material that prevents fingers from slipping even after hours of practice, while retaining the ideal texture and feel. Resulting from well over a century of experience in making acoustic pianos, this exclusive Yamaha technology achieves a finish that feels natural and comfortable. In addition to the feel, the appearance and fine texture of these keys is unmatched by any other digital piano, and is sure to inspire pianists from the moment they experience it.
|Equivalent Name||Yamaha CLP-645 Clavinova Digital Piano|
|Number Of Keys||88 Keys|