The MA series power amplifiers offer powerful features in compact, durable metal chassis. They are designed for easy, intuitive operation that makes specialized training or audio experience unnecessary. For example, the output volume knob has been made the focus of the front panel design, enhancing day-to-day operability while minimizing the possibility of error. No special software, programming or equipment is required for installation or setup. Anyone can quickly and easily set up a system that will deliver the best possible sound for a wide range of applications.
Lo-Z/Hi-Z switchable Class-D mixer amplifier (Lo-Z: 30W x2ch, Hi-Z: 60W x1ch) equipped with 3 types of selectable stereo inputs, 2 mic inputs and powerful DSP functions for high quality music playback and microphone use.
- Easy setup, and a user-friendly interface for effortless operation
- Supporting Lo-Z (30W @3Ω/4Ω/8Ω) and Hi-Z (60W x1ch, 70V/100V) speaker systems
- Flexible 2 mic inputs and selectable 3 stereo inputs
- Advanced DSP functions for music playback and microphone use (Feedback Suppressor, Priority Ducker, Leveler)
- Bass and treble stereo source EQ with enhancer function
- Built-in speaker EQ optimum for Yamaha VXC/VXS series speaker
- Built-in HPF
- Service zone can be expanded by adding a PA2030a
- Remote volume control and microphone on/off switching via the optional DCP control panels (DCP1V4S, 1 DCP panel per unit)
- Intelligent protection function ensures safe, reliable operation
- Certified as Yamaha Eco Products
- Space-saving 1U rack size (*sufficient space must be provided above and below the unit for airflow and cooling.)