Designed for Effortless Everyday Use
The PA series power amplifiers offer powerful features in compact, durable metal chassis. They are designed for easy, intuitive operation that makes specialized training or audio experience unnecessary. For example, the output volume knob has been made the focus of the front panel design, enhancing day-to-day operability while minimizing the possibility of error. No special software, programming or equipment is required for installation or setup. Anyone can quickly and easily set up a system that will deliver the best possible sound for a wide range of applications.Lo-Z/Hi-Z switchable Class-D amplifier (Lo-Z: 30W x2ch, Hi-Z: 60W x1ch) equipped with 1 stereo/2 mono line inputs; can be combined with the MA2030a mixer amplifier.
- Easy setup, and a user-friendly interface for effortless operation
- Supporting Lo-Z (30W @3Ω/4Ω/8Ω) and Hi-Z (60W x1ch, 70V/100V) speaker systems
- 1 stereo/2mono line inputs
- Built-in speaker EQ optimum for Yamaha VXC/VXS series speaker
- Built-in HPF/LPF
- Intelligent protection function ensures safe, reliable operation
- Certified as Yamaha Eco Products
- Space-saving 1U rack size (*sufficient space must be provided above and below the unit for airflow and cooling.)
Yamaha DSP Features for Enhanced Music and Microphone Operation
Advanced DSP features for background music and paging are efficiently packed into the remarkably compact PA amplifier enclosures. There’s a Feedback Suppressor that can eliminate annoying feedback when using a microphone, a Priority Ducker that smoothly adjusts levels when input is detected at an announcement microphone, a Leveler that maintains constant overall level regardless of changes in input levels and more.
Supports Lo-Z and Hi-Z Speaker SystemsThe PA2030a amplifiers deliver up to 30W per channel into two channels. With a high-impedance 70V or 100V line connection output is a single channel at up to 60W. when driving a low-impedance system of 4Ω,
|Equivalent Name||Yamaha PA2030 Power Amplifier|