Following on from the legendary PSR-A300, the PSR-A350 is our latest keyboard for performing Oriental music! Players looking for an instrument for authentic Oriental music will appreciate the comprehensive capabilities and realistic sound of the PSR-A350. A wide variety of quality content inherited from high-end keyboard models such as the renowned PSR-A2000/3000 ensures authentic sound in whatever style of music you play, while upgraded features and connectivity expand the joy of playing music even further.
- Arabic, Maghreb, Khaligi, Iranian, Turkish and Greek content is all available to the player.
- A total of 613 high-quality instrument Voices including
- - 1 Sweet! Voice, 3 Cool! Voices and 3 Dynamic Voices
- - 45 Oriental Voices and 19 Oriental Drum Kits
- 210 accompaniments Styles including 115 Oriental Styles (26 Arabic, 25 Khaligi, 11 Magherebi, 23 Iranian, 20 Turkish and 10 Greek Styles)
- The scale setting buttons allow you to create custom scale tuning by altering each of the 12 scale steps. You can change the scale settings at any time, even when you are playing.The scale tune memory function allows you to store four of your own scales and recall them instantly whenever you wish.
- You can connect the keyboard to your PC via the USB to Host terminal to transfer data. 10 Style user banks allow you to store and use external Styles.You can also connect an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad to experience a new dimension of MIDI control with apps.
- The PSR-A350 is equipped with a preset Master EQ that allows you to adjust the nuances of the keyboard sound with settings such as Bright and Boost, making it easier to get exactly the sound you like.
- The PSR-A350 features Yamaha Education Suite lesson functions which offer a total of nine stages—three for the left hand, three for the right, and three for both hands. This helps keyboard students to practice the songs stored in the instrument. There's a scoring function that makes it fun to practice, and a waiting function that adjusts the tempo to the person playing, pausing the accompaniment until the correct note is played.
|Equivalent Name||Yamaha PSR-A350 Oriental Portable Keyboard|
|Number Of Keys||61 Keys|