With the LiveTrak L-12, you can finally mix, record, and monitor with a single piece of gear. Itâ€™s the only digital console that lets you mix your live performance and record up to 12 discrete channels â€" all while providing five individual custom headphone mixes.
- 12-channel digital mixer (8 mono/2 stereo)
- 14-in/4-out USB audio interface for your Mac, PC, or iOS device (Apple Lightning-to-USB Camera Adapter is required for iOS)
- 12-track 24-bit/96kHz recording directly to an SD card
- Record up to 48kHz to a computer and an SD card simultaneously
- Create customizable, savable headphone mixes for up to 5 band members
- Complete your entire project on the mixer, or transfer all 12 discrete tracks to your DAW for editing and mixing
- 8 combo jacks accommodate both XLR and 1/4" connectors
- 8 great-sounding mic preamps with phantom power and +60dB of gain
- Channels 1–2 offer hi-Z inputs for your electric guitar or bass
- Channels 9/10 and 11/12 have TRS and RCA connectivity for keyboards and other audio devices
- Each channel features a 3-band mid-parametric EQ and 16 built-in effects
- Channels 1–8 include a dedicated compressor for controlling dynamics
- Channels 3–8 have a -26dB pad for capturing loud sources
- Clear 12-segment LED metering for keeping an eye on your levels
- Save up to 9 scenes and recall your custom settings automatically
- Record automatically when the master fader detects a certain dB level
- Capture data up to 2 seconds before recording starts, in case a performance begins ahead of time
- Built-in slate mic for recording comments or talk back
- Onboard metronome for keeping the band in sync
Recording your entire band has never been simpler, thanks to the Zoom LiveTrak L-12. Twelve individual tracks are conveniently captured onto an SD card at 24-bit/96kHz. You can then mix and overdub directly within the L-12 using its onboard effects or transfer the entire project to your DAW for further editing and processing. If you're performing live, you can record and mix your show simultaneously. You can even set up the L-12 to record automatically when the master fader detects a certain decibel level — perfect for situations where the engineer and performer are the same people. At Sweetwater, we found that the L-12 makes recording incredibly fast and easy.
With the LiveTrack L-12, you don't need separate personal monitor mixers — the monitoring is built in. Each of its five discrete monitor outputs provides a custom mix, so each member of your band can create and save their own. The L-12's headphone amplifier delivers lots of volume — even drummers won't have a difficult time hearing.
|Equivalent Name||Zoom L-12 LiveTrak 12-channel Digital Mixer / Recorder|
|Number of Channels||12|